Otter Co-op invites applications for the Temporary Full-Time position of Liquor Store Supervisor at our Angry Otter Liquor at 248th Store located at: 3650B 248th Street, Langley, BC.
Responsible for assisting the Liquor Store Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Assists store manager by ensuring all products are merchandised and product is received and stored according to company policy.
- Staff supervision including scheduling, assigning tasks, training and creating a friendly work environment.
- Opens and closes registers at start and end of shift by following company procedures.
- Ensure all team members balance and provide accurate cash out at the end of shift.
- Support staff with customer service, inquiries and complaints.
- Train all staff on new and existing products and inform them on special events and promotions.
- Process register transactions, authorize refunds and returns, activate gift cards.
- Keep track of inventory and ensure storage is clean and organized.
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality/liquor retail environment.
- WSET 1 + accreditation is preferred.
- Serving it Right certification is required.
- Must have good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required.
- Ability to physically lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Must be over 19 years of age to be considered.
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer our full time, salaried and eligible part time team members the following: Extended Health Care • Dental • Life Insurance • Travel Insurance Coverage • Long Term Disability Insurance • Employer Matched Pension Program (6% matched).
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer all team members the following: Employee Family Assistance Program • Company Social Club • Excellent Opportunities for Advancement • Competitive wages paid bi-weekly • Team Member Discount (15% off Hardware, Family Fashions, and Bagged Feed/Agro Products) • Annual Bonus Program • Annual Equity Rebates and Fuel Rebate Program • Service Recognition Program • Learning and Development Opportunities.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. Last year we donated over $250,000 to a variety of local charities and community organizations.
Otter Co-op offers a competitive salary depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
To apply please submit your application to: https://ottercoop.applytojob.com/apply/XeC73W2VyL/Liquor-Store-Supervisor-Temp-FT