Otter Co-op invites applications for the Full-Time position of Senior Liquor Store Associate at Liquor Sumas Liquor Store in Abbotsford BC.
Reporting to the Liquor Store Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Assist the supervisor/manager in organizing and directing the activities and operations of the department.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Process register transactions, refunds and returns, activate gift cards.
- Ensure register drawer is balanced at the end of shift following company procedures.
- Stock, face and rotate products on the shelves.
- Receive, check and put away deliveries.
- Keep store and storage areas clean and organized.
- Utilize product knowledge to promote sales.
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Liquor retail experience is preferred.
- Serving it Right licence is required.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Problem solver and quick learner.
- Ability to physically lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- WSET 1 minimum accreditation is preferred.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Must be over 19 years of age to be considered.
- MUST be available between Sunday and Saturday, between the hours 9am and 10pm up to 40 hours a week.
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer our full time, salaried and eligible part time team members the following: Extended Health Care • Dental • Life Insurance • Travel Insurance Coverage • Long Term Disability Insurance • Employer Matched Pension Program (6% matched).
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer all team members the following: Employee Family Assistance Program • Company Social Club • Excellent Opportunities for Advancement • Competitive wages paid bi-weekly • Team Member Discount (15% off Hardware, Family Fashions, and Bagged Feed/Agro Products) • Annual Bonus Program • Annual Equity Rebates and Fuel Rebate Program • Service Recognition Program • Learning and Development Opportunities.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. Last year we donated over $250, 000 to a variety of local charities and community organizations.
Otter Co-op offers a competitive salary with start rates of $14.51 to $19.80 depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
To apply please submit your application to: https://ottercoop.applytojob.com/apply/luLkjCXY2R/Senior-Liquor-Store-Associate-Sumas-Liquor-FT