Otter Co-op invites applications for the position of Part Time Grocery Associate in our Retail Centre located at: 3650 248th Street, Aldergrove
• Provide excellent service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner by asking their needs and help them in making purchases.
• Escort customers to their appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
• Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order.
• Stock and replace products to avoid any damages.
• Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
• Prepare store displays and ensure products are accurately labelled.
• Order out of stock products.
• Process customer orders and payments.
• Discard expired items and place near expiry items on special promotions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience as a grocery clerk or retail experience is an asset.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, people and customer service skills.
• Must have math skills and basic computer skills.
• Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required.
• Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
• Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.*
• Must be available 7 days a week to work between early mornings, afternoons and/or late evenings
Otter Co-op offers a competitive salary with start rates of $12.65 to $17.29 per hour depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.