Otter Co-op invites applications for the position of Senior Full Time Grocery Associate at our Aldergrove Retail Center located in Aldergrove at: 3650 248 Street. Aldergrove, BC.
Reporting to the Grocery Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Provide excellent service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner by asking their needs and help them in making purchases.
- Escort customers to their appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order.
- Stock and replace products to avoid any damages.
- Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
- Prepare store displays and ensure products are accurately labelled.
- Order out of stock products.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- Discard expired items and place near expiry items on special promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience as a grocery clerk or retail experience is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, people and customer service skills.
- Must have math skills and basic computer skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available 7 days a week to work between 4:30am and 10:30pm and available to work between 16-32 hours per week.
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer our full time, salaried and eligible part time team members the following: Extended Health Care • Dental • Life Insurance • Travel Insurance Coverage • Long Term Disability Insurance • Employer Matched Pension Program (6% matched).
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer all team members the following: Employee Family Assistance Program • Company Social Club • Excellent Opportunities for Advancement • Competitive wages paid bi-weekly • Team Member Discount (15% off Hardware, Family Fashions, and Bagged Feed/Agro Products) • Annual Bonus Program • Annual Equity Rebates and Fuel Rebate Program • Service Recognition Program • Learning and Development Opportunities.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. Last year we donated over $250, 000 to a variety of local charities and community organizations.
Otter Co-op offers a competitive salary with start rates of $14.51 to $19.80 depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
To apply please submit your resume to: https://ottercoop.applytojob.com/apply/LuiITTPI4H/Aldergrove-Grocery-Associate-Part-Time