Otter Co-op is hiring a Part-Time Store Associate for our Pitt Meadows Home & Agro Centre located in Pitt Meadows, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Store Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Provide exemplary customer service to walk in customers and phone inquiries
- Process wholesale and bulk orders
- Operate POS system and cash handling
- Restock inventory as required
- Light housekeeping duties
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service, and:
- Previous experience in Customer Service an asset
- Experience in Feed, Home & Yard Maintenance an asset
- Must have strong math skills, basic computer skills
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Must be available 7 days a week to work a variety of shifts, including early mornings, afternoons, and late evenings
- This position is based at the Pitt Meadows location, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other locations as business needs arise
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 80 lbs., warehouse duties and forklift operation
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan (full time only). We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We would like to thank everyone for their applications, however only candidates that will be moving forward in the interview process will be contacted.
To apply, click here