Otter Co-op is now hiring for Part Time Guest Services Associates. This position will be based out of our Retail Centre located in Aldergrove, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner
- Process orders in an efficient and accurate manner
- Balance cash tills accurately daily
- Assist in other departments as necessary
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
- Cashier experience is an asset
- Retail experience is an asset
- Experience in Lottery Sales is an asset
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
- MUST be available a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including Saturday/Sunday from 8am to 8pm
- Preference will be given to candidates with open availability for a variety of shifts, 7 days a week to work between early mornings, afternoons and/or late evenings
- Our Team Members receive competitive wages, team discounts and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits plan and employer matched pension. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click here