Otter Co-op is now accepting applications for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician / Millwright at our Feed Mill located in Langley, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on mill equipment
- Capable of minor repairs and maintenance on heavy duty trucks and trailers as required
- Repair whenever possible any broken or damaged equipment
- Perform electrical repairs
- Able to weld / fabricate as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Feed Mill Operations and:
- A Millwright or Electrical trade qualification or high-level experience in a related field
- 2 years of related millwright experience in manufacturing, production, or repair facility
- Class 4 Steam Ticket is required
- Must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record as a self-starter, dedicated and reliable
- Work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Able to perform physical job duties of lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have open availability 7 days a week
- This position is based at the Feed Mill in Langley, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other location as business needs arise
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click here