Otter Co-op invites applications for the Part-Time position of Liquor Store Associate at our Retail Centre located at: 3650 248th Street, Aldergrove. This is a new store opening January 2019. Successful applicants will join our team late December/early January.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Liquor Store Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Provide excellent customer service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
• Process register transactions, refunds and returns, activate gift cards.
• Ensure register drawer is balanced at the end of shift following company procedures.
• Stock, face and rotate products on the shelves. • Receive, check and put away deliveries.
• Keep store and storage areas clean and organized. • Utilize product knowledge to promote sales.
• Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Liquor retail experience is preferred.
• Serving it Right licence is required.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Problem solver and quick learner.
• WSET 1 minimum accreditation is required to be obtained within the first year of employment.
• Ability to physically lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
• Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
• MUST be over 19 years of age to be considered.
Otter Co-op offers a competitive salary with start rates of $12.65 to $17.29 depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.