Otter Co-op invites applications for the position of Full Time Senior Produce Associate at our Aldergrove Retail Center located in Aldergrove at: 3650 248 Street. Aldergrove.
Reporting to the Produce Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Provide excellence in customer service.
- Stock and fill produce bins and merchandise items to attract customers.
- Maintain superior housekeeping at all times, cleaning racks, table, back room and cooler.
- Receive, order and make claims or credits.
- Ensure customers are handled with the utmost courtesy and that all customer problems are dealt with in a prompt and service-orientated manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous Produce experience is an asset but not required.
- Must have basic computer skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Excellent communication, people and customer service skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required.
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available 7 days a week to work between 6:00am and 10:30pm.
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer our full time, salaried and eligible part time team members the following: Extended Health Care • Dental • Life Insurance • Travel Insurance Coverage • Long Term Disability Insurance • Employer Matched Pension Program (6% matched).
Otter Co-op is pleased to offer all team members the following: Employee Family Assistance Program • Company Social Club • Excellent Opportunities for Advancement • Competitive wages paid bi-weekly • Team Member Discount (15% off Hardware, Family Fashions, and Bagged Feed/Agro Products) • Annual Bonus Program • Annual Equity Rebates and Fuel Rebate Program • Service Recognition Program • Learning and Development Opportunities.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. Last year we donated over $250, 000 to a variety of local charities and community organizations.
Otter Co-op offers competitive wages with start rates of $13.41-19.80 depending on experience, personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
To apply please submit your resume to: https://ottercoop.applytojob.com/apply/0qoVfy6HNw/Senior-Produce-AssociateFT