Otter Co-op is hiring a Part Time File Maintenance Associate. This position will be based out of our Retail Centre located in Aldergrove, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, maintain, and file related documents and pass to Department Managers after entering
- Complete the data entry for all invoices into the RCBK system in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of store signage with regards to pricing in all departments
- Maintaining store files, price program, scale pricing, assisting with manager specials
- Ensure accurate costing and margins are maintained
- Support the process for price checking local competitors
- Assist with building, updating, and executing store planograms
- Must have reliable transportation for shift variance (public transit may not service all shift times)
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
- Minimum 1-2 years of office experience with solid computer skills preferred
- Experience as a grocery clerk or retail experience is an asset
- Must be very accurate, detail orientated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, people, and customer service skills
- Must have basic math skills
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be available 7 days a week for a variety of shifts between the hours of 5:00am to 5:00pm
- Must be available a minimum of 3 days per week with a flexible schedule
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, and for eligible positions there is a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, please click here