Otter Co-op is now hiring Full-Time Senior Office Associate for our Administrative Office located in Langley, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Process financial transactions and ensure accurate daily balancing
- Keying and auditing department monthly inventories
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Process sales transactions and adjustments
- Audit sales transactions
- Assist with Account Payable
- Contribute to the team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Administration and:
- 2 + years in a high volume, fast paced office environment preferred
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Proven entry level bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Intermediate computer skills (including MS office, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Proficient accurate typing and data entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Above average attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and team player with a high level of self-discipline and initiative
- Creative and effective problem-solving ability
- Positive attitude with a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Able to prioritize and organize position responsibilities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25-50 lbs.
- Must be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:45 AM to 5:00 PM
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click here