Otter Co-op is now hiring a Full-Time Hardware Associate for our Retail Centre located in Aldergrove, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all guests
- Stock shelves with merchandise
- Utilize product knowledge to promote sales
- Responsible for ensuring area is always clean and presentable
- Operate a forklift if required
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations Management and:
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Displays enthusiasm about delivering excellent Guest Service
- Ability to take the and maintain the Forklift Certification
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Ability to construct and build seasonal displays
- Ability to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have open availability and be able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- This position is based out of the Retail Centre, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other locations as business needs arise
- The ideal candidate has an interest in DIY Home and Garden projects
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click here