Otter Co-op is now hiring Part-Time & Full-Time Gas Bar Associates for various locations.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Provide pump island and sales area product and exemplary service to customers in a courteous, efficient manner and within approved programs, policies and procedures
- Perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Complete daily summaries and other paperwork as required
- Operate the cash register and other equipment as required
- Prepare the daily pump and cash reconciliation reports
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service, and:
- Previous experience in a convenience store or gas station is an asset
- Previous Customer Service experience in a retail setting is an asset
- Must have strong math skills, basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment is required
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- The ideal candidate will have open availability to work a variety of shifts 7 days a week, including early mornings, afternoons, and late evenings
- This position is based at the Progress Way Gas Bar, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other locations as business needs arise
- Must have reliable transportation as bus is not always available for all shifts
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To view all Gas Bar openings click, here