Otter Co-op is now accepting applications for a Full-Time Feed Store Associate at our Feed Store located in Aldergrove, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you will do:
- Provide exemplary customer service to walk-in customers, phone inquiries, as well as bulk orders
- Operate point of sales system and cash handling
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Restock inventory as required in feed plant
- Light housekeeping duties and clean up as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Animal Feed Manufacturing Operations and:
- Experience with feed, farming, 4H and/or animal care an asset
- Must have strong math skills, and basic computer skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation and ability to work under pressure and in a busy work environment is required
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- Able to perform physical job duties including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have open availability for a variety of shifts 7 days per week between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm
- This position is based at our Feed Store, though it may require on some occasions to travel and work at other locations as business needs arise
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We would like to thank everyone for their applications, however only candidates that will be moving forward in the interview process will be contacted.
To apply, click here