Otter Co-op invites applications for the Part-Time position of Liquor Store Associate at Tranquille Liquor Store located at: 363 Tranquille Road, Kamloops BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.otterco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service to guests in a courteous, efficient manner
- Process register transactions, refunds, and returns, activate gift cards
- Ensure register drawer is balanced at the end of shift following company procedures
- Stock, face, and rotate products on the shelves
- Receive, check, and put away deliveries
- Keep store and storage areas clean and organized
- Utilize product knowledge to promote sales
- Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations Management as well as:
- Liquor retail experience is preferred
- Serving it Right license is required
- WSET 1 accreditation (or working toward) a definite asset
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Problem solver and quick learner Ability to physically lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and stand for full 8 hour shift
- Must be committed to a SAFE working environment
- MUST be over 19 years of age to be considered
- MUST have open availability between the hours of 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and for eligible positions there is also a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Otter Co-op is committed to a diverse and supportive working environment based on our Core Company Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence. We are committed to giving back to our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. Last year we donated over $270,000 to a variety of local charities and community organizations.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click here