Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
• Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
• Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
How it works
• Submit an application through the online form or by submitting our paper application.
• Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Otter Co-op
• Recipients are encouraged to follow up with Otter Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program.
• Requestable amounts
• Local Co-op requirements
Click here to apply! Community Support Application
Otter Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Otter Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Otter Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.