Fill your tank and your cup when you stop at participating Otter Co-op Gas Bars. Co-op is delivering its own premium brand of coffee to enjoy at home or on the go: Co-operative Coffee.
Our coffee isn’t co-operative in name only. It's a collaboration between Co-op, our master roaster who perfects the blends and our suppliers from around the world.
With 10 varieties from Central America, South America, Africa and Asia ranging from light roasts to dark, Co-operative Coffee offers exceptional coffee from sustainable sources. The beans are roasted in Western Canada exclusively for Co-op by our master roaster, who selects the best quality beans based on acidity, body, flavour and balance.
Co-operative Coffee is available at available at our 248th Gas Bar, Mt Lehman Gas Bar, West Kelowna Gas Bar, and Aldergrove Retail Centre. Varieties include:
- Breakfast Blend: Lightly roasted with low acidity and notes of caramel.
- Colombia Blend: Caramel and apricot aromas, rich wine-like flavour with moderate acidity. It is also available in decaf.
- French Roast: Heavy-bodied and bold in flavour, with smoky aroma and rich taste. It is also available in decaf.
- Peru: Smoky aroma with dark chocolate and crisp sweetness using fair trade and organic beans.
- Nicaragua: Herbal fragrances and subtle hints of honey and caramel using fair trade and organic beans.
- Full City: Smoky and sweet with notes of dark chocolate and cloves using fair trade and organic beans from Central and South America.
Co-op C-Stores welcome your reusable travel mugs! We also have you covered when you’re on the go. Our high-quality cups and lids prevent leaks and spills on the road.
On your next gas bar visit, experience a fresh brew from Co-op! Do you like roasting your own coffee? Well good news, because Co-operative Coffee is also available to purchase by the bag in our Food Stores!
Try a cup of Co-op Coffee today, and tell us which flavour is YOUR favourite.